1. Displayer:15" color TFT LCD screen with multi-channel waveform display.
2. Battery: Rechargeable high-energy built-in battery
3. Advanced streamline outline design, portable, compact, lightweight
4. Operating menu with multi-language interface selection: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Italian, etc.
5.Easy operation with user friendly menu structure design and rotary dial
6.Remote control ability for long distance operation.
7.Against & eliminate ESU interference & defibrillation, no need to disconnect the monitor from the patient in process of defibrillating.
8.Three-application mode: monitoring, diagnosis, operating.
9. WAN communication function to network with central monitoring system and make long-distance monitoring, diagnosis, maintenance and software upgrade possible
10.Optional built-in wireless networking function
11.360 hours data storage.
12. With Drug dose calculation function
13. Intelligent audio and visual comprehensive alarm
14.In-hospital applications include emergency room's pre and post operative care, ICU, Operation room/theater, ambulatory surgery, intermediate care/step down units, labor and delivery, and hospital-based special procedure areas.
15.Suitable for use in physicians' offices, clinics, outpatient surgical centers, extended care facilities and other patient care areas, which of require affordable monitoring.
16.Suitable for adult, pediatrics, neonates
17.When the parameter value activated alarm, they will be shown in 3 different colors. (Red, Yellow and White)
Standard configuration: ECG, HR, PR, SpO2, OxyCRG diagram, ST analysis, Arrhythmia analysis, RESP*2 (RA-LL impedance and nasal cavity), NIBP (with venous punch), TEMP*2(surface and rectal type), Drug dose calculation and lead-acid battery, remote control.
Wireless networking function to patient monitor;
Inside placed thermal-sensitive built-in printer;
IBP function (Include 1 pressure sensor and 1 adaptable cable);
ETCO2 function module(Respironics-main stream/side stream)-plug&play;
Wall Mount for patient monitor ;
Trolly for patient monitor;
12 volts Power supply for ambulance